Locating a trustworthy bridal shop can be a challenge. You’ve finally said yes to the man of your dreams. As reality sets in you will discover that there are many things for that special wedding day that you need to consider and plan for. There are many pieces of the puzzle that need to come together just at the right time and without a hitch (hopefully).
Checklist for your wedding plan
Here is a list of things that need to be accomplished to bring it all to fruition. Feel free to print this out and use it as a checklist so that you don’t forget anything.
1. Tell everyone – your family, friends, grandparents, cousins, acquaintances, church leaders, boss, co-workers, school professors and anyone you can think of that you are engaged! Post it on social media and consider creating a wedding website to journal all of the process from now until your big day. This will most likely be the biggest day of your life so having a record of it for memories sake and for others to share in your adventure will be priceless. The choices are many, ranging from simple to comprehensive. Here are a few suggestions which should have something for anyone’s tastes and desires:
- Penzu– simple wedding diary
- Etsy wedding journals – for those who prefer pen and pencil for privacy
- WeddingWire – keep everyone informed of your progress and itinerary
- Joy – build your own site
- Zola – beautiful wedding websites
2. Determine who your maid-of-honor and bridesmaids will be
3. Shop for wedding dress
4. Determine your choice for bridesmaid dresses and where to purchase them
5. Find a venue for ceremony and/or reception
6. Determine who will officiate the ceremony and procure the proper license
7. Research flower arrangements
8. Entertainment/DJ service
9. Find caterer – determine food choices
10. Find a cake maker
11. Photographer (don’t use a friend – too many horror stories)
12. Determine what ceremony and reception decorations and favors you’ll need
13. Create your guest list and send out announcements
14. You’ll need undergarments, shoes, jewelry, veil, tiara
15. Find a hairdresser for the big day
16. Find music for the ceremony and reception
17. Choose a flower girl and ring bearer
18. Consider a slideshow of family and growing up photos and memories to play at the reception
19. Purchase gifts for the wedding party
20. Don’t forget the honeymoon planning – you’ll need clothes, lingerie, event and entertainment planning, hotel reservations, travel accommodations and dinner reservations
Whew! And the list goes on. How do you go about determining which dress boutique to use? Below are some things to consider and look for in a trustworthy bridal shop.
Checklist for finding a trustworthy bridal shop
- How long have they been in business? They’re doing something right if they’ve been around for more than 10 years
- Do they have experienced staff?
- How long has the store manager been with the company?
- Do they offer payment/layaway plans?
- Do they have a reputable alterations service?
- Will they do custom ordering for you?
- Does the sales staff work on commission?
- Do they make you feel uneasy when talking with them or do you feel comfortable and like they genuinely care about you?
- Do they listen to your needs and desires and make suggestions accordingly?
- What are their online reviews like? Do a search for [company name] [city] reviews
Finding a good wedding dress selection to choose from can be a difficult task. At trustworthy wedding stores like, Linde’s Bridal & Prom in downtown Massillon OH, you will find several hundred wedding dresses in stock. We do business with many different wedding gown manufacturers and can special order just the right dress for you if the one you want isn’t currently in stock.
Linde’s Bridal & Prom has been in business since 1905 serving Northeast Ohio. Our professional staff is in tune with the latest trends and styles of dresses and they will help guide you in finding a dress that suits your taste, style, figure and budget. Many clients have sent thank you notes to our staff for helping find the perfect dress for them. The online reviews also confirm this.
We offer a convenient layaway plan which makes it easy for you to have your wedding dress ready when your big day arrives! We make sure your dress is pressed and ready for you when you specify. Whether you need it a month from now or a year from now, you can rest assured it will be fresh and preserved in its original condition.
Wedding dress accessories are important and Linde’s carries a full line of headgear, veils, tiaras, shoes, earrings, necklaces and other bling to make you look stunning on your wedding day!
Stop in today at Linde’s Bridal Shop located in the center of downtown Massillon. You’ll find a trustworthy bridal shop with experienced staff who are eager to help you!