Massillon, Ohio  — January 16, 2017Linde’s Bridal & Prom has announced their spring and summer store hours.  Soon-to-be brides and high school students will benefit from the extended store hours when shopping for their wedding gown attire or prom dresses.

Linde’s Bridal is a premier bridal & prom salon with an experienced and professional staff to help customers find the perfect wedding dress, bridal gown, prom dress or bridesmaid dress.

Owner Jim Rubin said, “By extending our hours we make it more convenient for young ladies to avail themselves of our 2017 selection of dresses.”

The new store hours will be:

• Mon – Thurs 11am – 7pm
  • Fri – Sat 10am – 5 pm
  • Sun – 12pm – 5 pm

For more information, go to www.LindesBridal.com or visit the store located at 23 Lincoln Way E, in the heart of downtown Massillon.  Questions about store hours or dress selection can be directed to (330) 737-1361 or email:  info@LindesBridal.com.  Visit us on Facebook here.

About Linde’s Bridal & Prom (www.LindesBridal.com)

Founded in 1905, Linde’s Bridal & Prom is a mainstay of downtown Massillon.  Offering a large selection of elegant wedding, prom and formal dresses, Linde’s is a favorite of brides-to-be and high school students seeking prom dresses.  Linde’s is proud to be a premier dress shop for Northeast Ohio  and also offers wedding veils, shoes, jewelry and other accessories.